Tuesday, December 23, 2008

shopping online for glasses

My friend Jimmy recommended this guide for shopping for eye glasses online that details how much money you can save by doing so. I don't wear glasses so it's not something I've come across. It makes sense to divorce seeing your optometrist from buying new glasses. You can do this now, of course, because the Internets are miraculous.

You probably want to try on a new style in a store though and then look for the comparative one online. Zane's Blog links to GlassesUSA.com for a comprehensive store.

I have always wanted some fashion glasses because I think glasses are hot, but my friend Ray recently chastised by comparing it to a nonhandicapped person riding in a wheelchair. ouch.

1800contacts
has become pretty ubiquitous because of their television advertising, but I hadn't been aware of a glasses alternative. Thanks Jimmy!

Anyone else have glasses tips?

1 comment:

Brett said...

Glasses are indeed hot.